Other UU congregations:
- Host ongoing opportunities for learning including anti-racism and anti-bias workshops and training.
- Encourage and practice support of local businesses owned by Black, Indigenous, Latinx, Asian, and other peoples of color.
- Audit their church by-laws, policies, and practices.
- Explore reparations projects.
- Financially support participation of Black, Indigenous, Latinx, Asian, and other peoples of color in regional and national UU affinity groups.
- Develop relationships with local social justice groups led by members of the affected communities.
- Support cultural institutions that honor and celebrate marginalized histories and talents.
- Create worship services that reflect and acknowledge a diversity of voices and sources.