Join in some festive fellowship and joy as we celebrate our community together again (while following the UUCT Covid safety guidelines)!
The Festival is this Saturday! We have a few slots open for musicians and to help set up for the event! The outside of the church is decorated with garland, wreaths, lights and a tree. All we need for the festival is YOU!
A few event tents will be spaced out around the property (near the Minister’s Office and on other side of sanctuary near the magnolia tree). Musicians/music or poets will participate.
Community Connection Activities for the UUCT Festival on the Green
1. Bring an ornament that includes your name and names of family members (however you wish to list them) to put on the community tree.
2. Decorate a small lunch size paper bag (or recycle a paper bag) and bring it to use as a luminaire. We will provide sand and a light. The bags can be placed in the Memorial Garden along the walls.
3. Members of groups who meet at the church can decorate ornaments at their lunches or meetings prior to the event (We have ornaments and can provide paint pens).
4. Help fill up the Manna on Meridian box – bring non-perishable food items.
5. Consider a donation to the Minister’s Discretionary Fund for use throughout the year.
6. Sit around the fire ring in the Memorial Garden for some warm fellowship.
7. Pick up a hot cider, herbal tea or cocoa on the veranda and enjoy some fellowship.
8. Dress for the weather and be as festive as you like!
All are welcome! Helpers are appreciated!
Email Bonnie Abellera at email@example.com for more information or to volunteer your services.