Current UUCT Covid Guidelines
UUCT Covid-19 Pandemic Guidelines
The guiding principles of UUCT’s Covid-19 guidelines are based on those established by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Our guidelines are regularly reviewed and updated in accordance with the latest scientific conclusions and recommendations by public health experts.
The Task Force encourages persons to be sensitive to the comfort level of others with regard to wearing masks, physical contact such as hugging, and to observe social distancing. Under current Covid conditions, UUCT has adjusted the guidelines to allow the following:
- Groups may meet indoors under conditions set forth in Guideline 1.
- Persons who have not been vaccinated are encouraged to be masked and observe social distancing.
Guidelines for groups using church facilities
- Persons aged two and older who attend large gatherings, regardless of vaccination status, are strongly encouraged to wear masks and to practice social distancing.
- Consumption of food and beverages at group gatherings is allowed under the following provisions:
- Homemade food may be shared during after- service coffee hour and large group gatherings on the veranda.
- Commercially pre-packaged snacks are allowed along with coffee and hot water for tea from the urns.
- Small groups meeting at the church can bring food that is not wrapped and beverages to share provided those in the group are comfortable doing so.
- Masks are encouraged for staff, volunteers and visitors when in the shared office space but are not mandated. Masking decisions may be agreed upon by those present.
- Groups requesting the use of church facilities must email the Office Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Church member and non-member groups renting space from the church must ensure that all event participants adhere to UUCT’s Covid guidelines.