Exciting news—UUCT has an affiliated community minister, E.N. Hill! I hope you watched the video interview with E.N. and Rev. Holly (emailed last week) to learn more about this type of ministry. E.N. will also be in the pulpit on August 14.
Are you interested in attending a UUCT leadership retreat? The board will hold one after Labor Day, with both in-person and online options. Interested members are invited to join the discussion.
Also this fall, you’ll have opportunities to chat with a board member and other folx in church leadership after Sunday services (both online and in person).
At the July 28 meeting, the board approved:
- A Covenant of Affiliation between UUCT and E.N. Hill, Community Minister.
- Officially expressing acknowledgment and appreciation for Bonnie Abellera, Adriane Pitt, and Les Campbell for their individual contributions of time and talent to provide the beautifully inclusive new street banner.
- A modified position description for the Director of Religious Exploration reflecting the position’s increased hours.
- An agreement with Tallahassee Homeschool Group Cooperative for use of the church facilities during the coming school year as a sponsored organization. The category of facilities use defined as “sponsor” requires board authorization. This agreement continues a multi-year relationship interrupted by the pandemic.
- Updates to bank signatories and credit card holders for the new fiscal year.
- The consent agenda: June board meeting minutes, June 2022 (year end) Financial Reports
The next meeting will be August 25 at 6:30. Congregants are welcome to attend as observers, or to address the board. To receive the zoom link and agenda, or to address the board, contact President Kay Stuart-Tilley email@example.com.