UUCT Kindemic Challenge 2020
It’s always a good time to be kind! Let’s show our neighbors we love them with a random act of kindness. Here’s how to complete UUCT’s 2020 Kindemic Challenge:
1. Sign up to participate here by November 29th
2. We will receive all the sign-up forms and select who you’ll do a not-so-random act of kindness
3. On December 1st , we will email you with the contact information for your Kindemic Challenge recipient.
4. You have until December 13th to perform your act of kindness.
5. Make sure to let Helen know when you’re done, and please send photos and videos too!
6. Watch the full update during our Christmas Eve service on December 24th
But wait, there’s more!
While you’re doing this for one of your fellow UUCT community members, one of them will be doing the same for you! We’ll send a full list of kindness suggestions with your recipient’s information on December 1st , or, of course, you’re welcome to come up with your own idea. We’re so excited to share this opportunity to spread some love with you.
In Kinship and Kindness,
Helen, Rev. Lev, and all your friends at UUCT