Tend the Spark, Carry the Flame
Welcome to the UUCT 2021-22 Canvass Pledge Drive.
Every year we ask each member, supporting friend, and frequent visitor to make a financial commitment (pledge) for the upcoming year. Pledges help us in planning the best ways to continue, adapt, and grow the work of the church. The amount ($235,489) of pledge income in the Asking Budget is the same as last year’s. We are paying for increases in expenditures from savings we made during this year. So please pledge at least what you did last year and, if you are able, a little bit more.
- Pledge Form – to print out
- Pledge Form – to submit online
- Tend the Spark Questionnaire – to submit online
- Tend the Spark Questionnaire – to print out
Our canvass drive will begin on February 7, 2021 and continue until March 26, 2021. During this time you will receive a phone call from someone you already know asking about your hopes and expectations for UUCT and for a financial commitment. You will also receive, through The Meridian and Sunday services, regular updates on our congregational progress toward meeting our participation and financial goals, information about our programs and how every day we carry the flames of love and courage, as well as testimonials from your fellow congregants. And, we will have a celebration at the end of the pledge drive to thank each other.
Want to know more?
- Message From Your Minister
- Message from our Executive Board President
- Canvass Committee Cover Letter
- UUCT Canvass Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Suggested Contribution Guide
- Five Ways to Make Pledge Payments to UUCT
- Asking Budget
- Manna on Meridian: It Takes a Congregation (or 5 congregations!) – Carolyn Pardue
- UUCT’s Work Toward Justice, Equity (and Resilience) – Jennifer Carver
- Keeping Our Facilities in Shape – Bonnie J. Abellera
- UUCT’s Affinity Groups Provide Important Connections – Jennifer Carver
- Progressing toward Antiracism and Multiculturism – Jennifer Carver
- Behind the Scenes at UUCT and Beyond – Jennifer Carver
- Religious Exploration Programs Keep Our Members Afloat – Jennifer Carver, Debby Tipton, and RE Families
- Keeping it All Going Behind the Scenes – Jennifer Carver
- Canvass Team Leaders and Connections – Canvass Committee
- A Big Shout Out! – Maggie Bowden