Good News! The deadline to submit Share The Plate (STP) applications for FY 2019 – 2020 has been extended to Thursday, February 28! As a reminder, STP External Organizations are worthy organizations outside of UUCT that members may sponsor to share in Sunday church collections. More details below.
- STP External Organizations – complete FY 2019-2020 New Application PDF_Form and return to Susan Fleming (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Beth Hollister (email@example.com).
- STP UUCT Programs – i.e., Music, RE, etc., – complete the information below and return to Marty Beech (firstname.lastname@example.org):
- Name of UUCT Program:
- Goal or Purpose of the Proposed Collection (describe what the money would be used for, and for who and for what benefit or outcome):
- Preferred Week or Month (if there is a preference for a particular Sunday collection):
- Name of Person Nominating and Staff Position or Volunteer Title:
- Contact Information (email and phone number):
One Exception: The Minister’s Discretionary Fund will automatically be added to the Fundraising calendar (no submission required).
Other Fundraising Opportunities:
- Fundraising Activities and Events may include yard or rummage sales, special events or sales (e.g., a concert, table sale, sale of memorial bricks), or auction, etc. Fundraising activities and events can be a fun way to generate funds for UUCT programs and special projects (must be approved in advance). For more information please contact Marty Beech.
- Share The Plate is generally for partner agencies outside of church control who offer substantial services in the local community (MPP H.3.2). Details and a new application form have been disseminated separately.
UUCT FY 19-20 Fundraising Working Group
VP Finance – Marty Beech
VP Social Justice – Susan Fleming, and,
VP Community – Mary Wolfgang, and,