Each year, our Social Justice Committee selects a few
charitable organizations, based on your input, to
receive donations from our congregation. UUCT does
this by sharing one-half of the money collected in the
baskets each Sunday.
For a listing of this year’s current Share the Plate Recipients, click below.
A “Share-The-Plate” recipient requires at least one UUCT Member Sponsor or Supporting Friend Sponsor. Responsibilities include:
- being a Point of Contact (POC) speaking, providing information, and answering questions about the recipient organization at Sunday services and at other UUCT events and activities;
- writing narrative about the recipient organization of varying lengths for multiple purposes, which may include Sunday Order of Service (OOS), „The Meridian‟, „This Week @ UUCT‟, and email notifications.
- Complete the Application* for UUCT “Share-The-Plate” Collection for FY 2020-2021 to confirm UUCT Member Sponsor:
- Share the Plate Application Hard Copy for Printing (hard copy to print and submit)
- Online Share the Plate Nomination Form
Completed form must be submitted no later than 4:00 pm February 28, 2021.
If selected, the organization will share in congregational collections during Fiscal Year 2021-2022 (July 1, 2021 to June 30, 2022). Please indicate if the organization has any preferred month and briefly the reason.
Proposed hare the Plate calendar is announced to congregation in April and voted on at the May Congregational Meeting.
Deborah Holt can be contacted via email at Deborah.firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions with the application process.