Membership is open to all persons regardless of race, color, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. Each person’s perspective on faith and life is respected; and, we seek to offer each other active acceptance of our differences.
As members of the Unitarian Universalist Church of Tallahassee, we agree to support each other's search for truth and meaning:
- We will nurture each other, this community, and our hopes for a better world.
- We will encourage each other to live ethically.
- We will reach out to all, expanding our circle of caring.
- We will help each other identify, develop and apply our gifts.
- We will be faithful stewards, giving time, energy and money.
To become a member, you must:
- Be at least 16 years old and in sympathy with the church’s mission, purposes and programs.
- Make a "recorded" financial contribution or pledge, identified as being from you.
- Sign the Membership Book.
- Participate in the life of the congregation.
- When possible, serve on a committee, volunteer to help with special projects, and offer your special skills and knowledge where needed.
For more information on becoming a member, contact the UUCT office at (850)385-5115 or via email. For email inquires please put "Membership" in the subject line.