We provide a wide array of religious exploration programs designed for infant through high school ages, intended to help our children and youth:
• Become familiar with world religions, faith traditions, and non-faith philosophies, including Unitarian Universalism
• Develop skills for self-care, as well as building healthy relationships with others
• Carry out social and ecological justice projects which connect us to our community and the wider world
• Develop spiritual practices which allow us to reflect and make thoughtful decisions on living an ethical life
We do this through:
• Sunday morning classes at 9:00 a.m. and 11:15 a.m. for Kindergarten through 12th grades
• Sunday morning nursery care from 8:45 a.m. – 12:30 a.m. for ages 5 and under
• Sunday afternoon youth group meetings from 4 – 6pm for youth age 12 and up
• Our Whole Lives (OWL) sexuality education for K-1st, 4-6th, and 7-9th grades (every two to three years)
• Newly forming SpiralScouts Circle
All classrooms are staffed by background-screened staff and volunteers who are familiar with the UUCT Children and Youth Safety Policy. For more information about our programs and curricula, see our 2012 - 2013 RE Offerings for Children & Youth.
To register your child for fall Religious Exploration classes, please fill out and submit our online Children and Youth RE Registration Form.
For more details, please contact Anna Bethea, Director of Religious Exploration, at 850-339-6804 or firstname.lastname@example.org.