First Time Visitors
Sunday Services 11:00 am
You may want to arrive 10 to 15 minutes before the service starts. Greeters (wearing blue name tags) will welcome you, answer your questions, and invite you to sign our Welcome Guest Log.
There are a number of parking areas around the buildings. Four (4) designated spaces for vehicles with Disabled Parking Permits are adjacent to the accessible entrance to the Sanctuary. Several “First Time Visitor” spaces are also close to the main entrance.
Accessibility and Inclusion Ministry AIM Program
Our EqUUal Access group is currently in the process of having the church become certified as an Accessibility and Inclusion Ministry congregation. Please know that we have:
- A paved path with no steps leading to the Sanctuary entrance.
- An automatic door opener on the primary entrance.
- A virtual Sanctuary providing a live stream of the worship service for those who do not find the large Sanctuary comfortable.
- Accessible restrooms.
- A large print hymnal and a Braille hymnal available on request.
- A personal assisted listening device for people with hearing loss available on request.
Download more information on accommodations by clicking on this link: AIM.
Before the Service
Groups or committees schedule gatherings beginning at 9:30 am. Between August and May, the choir also rehearses. Informal groups chat on the Veranda, behind the Sanctuary.
Infants, Children and Youth
• The staffed nursery for children up to 5 years of age is open from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm (later if there are activities scheduled after the service).
• Children and youth remain with their families for the first 15 minutes of the service and the “Time For All Ages”. Then, they leave for their classes. Parents are always welcome to visit classes with their children. Infants and children are always welcome to remain in the Sanctuary.
• When the service ends, fellowship time begins at coffee hour.
• The Second Sunday Potluck is open to everyone. The Potluck begins as soon as the Sanctuary is reset with tables.