Treasurer’s March Report to Congregation
by Ev Anderson, Disbursing Treasurer, Ev1945@gmail.com
To view the March Budget Report (budgeted income and expenses), click here.
- March saw a drop off in 2018-19 pledge receipts – not unexpected. We fell $3,762
short of our pro-rated monthly pledge target of $19,877. But owing to above average pledge receipts in earlier months, our total year-to-date pledge receipts are actually 3.04% over target.
- Total income from all sources (includes pledges, Sunday
plate collections, rental fees and other income) is 2% above budget.
- Expenses remain in check. For the month, they are 5% under target; for the year,
6% under target.
- Netting out income and expenses, the former exceeds the latter by $2,239 for the
month and $21,163 for the year. This positive cash flow is heartening.
- Outside the operating budget, donors contributed $250 to the mountain scholarship fund in March.
- The community connections events fund also took in $1,298 from a
concert event. Likewise, we collected $514 for Grace Mission from Sunday
collections during March.
With the fiscal year now 75% complete, we are starting our final quarter in excellent financial shape.